- The American city where the urban hiker can equal the elevation of a Mount Everest climb by simply scaling all the public stairways. Nope, it’s not San Francisco.
- The place in South America that is higher than the peak of Mount Everest.
- Cities where you can climb 3,000-foot mountains within the city limits.
- A city with 7 hills with panoramic views, where all the sidewalks are made of intricate mosaic tiles.
- A city where you can walk coast to coast, within city limits.
- The city with the largest urban forest in the USA.
- The place where you can trace the steps of Laurel and Hardy when they tried so hard to deliver a piano up a public staircase.
- The major city where you can walk a long distance without coming upon a traffic light or crossing a street.
And many other surprises throughout Urban Everesting!